Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Tech 2

Today at tech we continued with our movie I am so close to finishing my movie I just have to film it because the hole time I was there I was testing and coding. Mostly I was looking for ideas from other people not copying just looking for ideas then finally I snapped the perfect idea came to me a maze and by the way everyone was in a group and had partners but I worked a lone and I was the only one almost finished I made my m bot avoid any object. I programed mine to know the maze off by heart the maze looks extremely hard. My m bot will avoid any object by going forward or to the left really fast I turned everything to 100%, another group that had 3 people was doing a police chase and the other group was doing a animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment