Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Robot Cars From Tech

 Today at tech we did coding on computers this is my first day doing it at Tamaki collage.But they did it before me because I was a way and we downloaded the coding into the computer.We did lots of some I didn't understand and then I raised my hand and asked for help and then I  could understand coding.But I still couldn't find out how to make it work so this is how we did it we coded on computers and plugged a plug in the mini car and plugged in the computer.When we uploaded it then we wait for it to load to 100% then we unplug it then starts up and it does everything you coded it to do it was amazing Iv'e never seen a thing like that then when it came to the end of the lesson the teachers quickly showed us a cool video like it almost looked like cars and they coded the car and the man that was sitting in there and there was a little screen that had a map on it and the car was actually following the destination on the screen and the guy didn't have to drive and staring wheel turned by it's self. 

















                  

No comments:

Post a Comment